Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

My new boots and Ootd

Spring has officially started, but for some reason the weather just does not want to acknowledge that...The temperatures are colder than winter. So no matter how much we all want to give our spring clothes an outing,  it is not going to happen for atleast another week...

But I had something to cheer me up. My new boots arrived last week...I saw them in a Shoon and since they did not have them in my size, I ordered in store for them to be home delivered. They arrived in a couple of days and were very nicely packed. These boots were originally for £135, but in sale they were for £95. I thought that was a very good price as these boots are from Timberland and look really sturdy and well made. Also, these fit me perfectly in spite of my narrow calves. as I have mentioned in this post before, I find it extremely difficult to find boots that fit perfectly. The fact that these were lace-ups sealed the deal for me as I was looking for something exactly like this... 




Since I got these boots I have been looking for excuses to wear them... Here is one of them...


Skirt : H&M
Jumper : H&M
Tights : H&M
Plain Long Sleeves T-Shirt : Gap
Boots : Timberland (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to hear what you have to say and will always reply to comments.
Love,
GlitterCloud