Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Gap Boyfriend Shirts

If you like boyfriend shirts; or casual & slightly loose fitting clothes in general, then you should definitely check out Gap's latest collection of boyfriend shirts..


Gap Boyfriend Shirts

My friend and I were in Kingston high street the other day and we just popped into Gap. Now, normally I am not a big fan of Gap clothes. And I struggle with sizes there too... However, we were drawn to this rack of their boyfriend shirts and we both loved these...

They have got spring ready colours...lovely prints and the fabric seems very nice. I picked up one white shirt with pink polka dots and one white shirt with neon pink cat print. I loved the ladybug print and the tea -cup print (the ones in the pictures above) too... but since they were 29.95 each...I decided to just get 2.

These are available in Shrunken boyfriend  and fitted boyfriend styles. I personally prefer the fit of shrunken boyfriend.

I also fell in love with their new jeans style called 'The Skimmer' (but decided to wait till the next shopping trip to buy those). Its skinny denims which skim your ankles... These are bang on trend as they are available in lots of prints and in neon colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to hear what you have to say and will always reply to comments.
Love,
GlitterCloud