Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Glamour Magazine November Freebies - Nails Inc Nail Polishes




Out of four Nails Inc polishes to choose from as a freebie with this month's Glamour magazine I decided to go for Elizabeth Street (Pale Pink) and Motcomb Street (Blackened Navy). The other 2 polishes available were St James (Classic Red) and Glamour Glitter (Gold Glitter). I think this is a great deal as the nail polishes are worth 11 pounds each.

Having said that, I must say I was not that impressed by Elizabeth Street. The formula was not that great and there was visible nail line even after 3 coats. I am just wondering if I got a bad bottle as I had such high hopes from Nails Inc polish. Let me know if you want to see the swatches of these two polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to hear what you have to say and will always reply to comments.
Love,
GlitterCloud